About Extra Innings Direct
The Diamond Sports Wholesale Buying Group
Extra Innings Direct is the exclusive buying group for travel organizations and facilities. We are the only authorized buying group to offer our members wholesale accounts and access to over 30 manufacturers, national buying power pricing for expenses like insurance and payment processing and a dedicated service and marketing team.
Buying at wholesale with no minimums or inventory requirements help save on your organization’s operational costs like balls, first aid kits, pitching machines, field equipment and anything else you purchase, usually through a middleman.
Under our national umbrella you will create a significant revenue stream by selling equipment, apparel, footwear and uniforms to your players and community.
Demo bats, sizing kits, Rapsodo discounts, national insurance and payment processing partners and an in-house support, marketing and design team all at your disposal. It is easy to create a new revenue stream and save on existing expenses with our support.
It is a RISK FREE opportunity for qualified travel organizations and indoor facilities.
For a sneak peak of all the wholesale pricing and benefits our membership provides submit a no obligation application today!
- Our Association of 300 + Travel Programs and Facilities are leveraged for the benefit of each one of our members. Wholesale accounts with the best manufacturers, no inventory requirements, and no minimums. Group rate discounts on recurring expenses like insurance and credit card processing. Your own support and marketing team, and so much more!
- With over 300+ Travel Programs and Facilities purchasing under one umbrella we negotiate national wholesale pricing levels with our participating manufacturers. “Strength in Numbers”
- Wholesale access to over 30 of the best manufacturers in the game. Our members have all the bases covered with no inventory requirements or minimum purchases to receive our national wholesale pricing and support. Your players and customers are buying equipment from someone, why not you?
- Members have access to Demo Bats, Footwear Sizing Kits, Uniform and Apparel Samples, Insurance Discounts, Wholesale Cleaning Supplies, Rapsodo Discounts, Custom Online Stores and no more middleman.
- Our support and marketing team is there to assist in ordering, designing, tracking, marketing and any other task we can help with. The success of our members is the top priority of the support and marketing team.
- No Risk means No Risk. If your organization does not benefit from our program there is no cost to you. Ask our membership team for details.
To speak to a staff member about the advantages of becoming a member you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 877-746-7341 or submit one of the forms posted throughout the website.Get Started - Complete Member Application
Maecenas a elit faucibus, eleifend nulla ut, facilisis nisi
The support and professional staff have been great helping us every step of the way.Bob H. - Team CT
The program is extremely beneficial to our facilities long term success. I would recommend to others to jump aboard as quickly as they can.Tracie - Softball Center
We have saved a ton of money on helmets and bat bags. Bat sales have been great and we are placing another order for more of our players this week. The reps have been good and ordering with the manufacturers is easier than I thought.Dana D. - Rivals Baseball Club
I always thought I was getting a good deal how I was previously outfitting our organization, I was wrong. I saved over 30% on uniforms, and I am now reselling equipment, apparel, and hats to my players as well. A win, win for everyone.John H - THT Baseball and Softball
There is a ton of value in this program for my organization. It has made us more valuable to prospective players because of the discounts we can offer them. At the same time, it helps us out with another revenue stream.Mark J. - The Diamond Rats
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join to stay in the know of sales, deals & offers!